I hurt my foot somehow but I don't know what is wrong with it. What do I do?

Go see your doctor. If you hurt and can't rest enough for your body to heal, go see your doc for an evaluation, diagnosis & treatment plan. If you've sustained a fracture, you might need a cast & crutches. Or you might get away w/just crutches. But before we can discuss treatment options, we need to know what's wrong. And for that, we need to examine you. So go see your doc!