Can I undergo circumcision again though I'm already circumcised just for revision?

Circumcision. If you have foreskin remaining after the first circumcision then if all else is normal, you should be able to have a second circumcision. You need to consult with a surgeon for an expert opinion and to do the revision. Could you tell me what the problem is that requires a second circumcision, and when was the first circumcision?
Seldom necessary. Most requests for recircumcision are because too much skin has been left behind. Sometimes because obesity or a prominent prepubic fat pad pushes the penile skin forward. Circumcision does not require revision in 9 out of every 10 patients seen by me with percieved xs skin remaining after circumcision. Have a redo, by urologist, if it really bothers you. U probably don't need it.