Is there a way to reverse circumcision or to make the foreskin grow again?

Possible by surgery. Will not grow again by itself. Surgery is quite major and performed by an occasional plastic surgeon or urologist practicing penile reconstruction. Part of thee penile skin is seperated and pulled over the glans. Resulting denuded area on penis is covered by a sin graft, usually kaken from a non hair bearing area from inner upper arm or thigh. Try and think again. My advice is best don't do it.
Circumcision. You need to consult with a plastic surgeon to be examined and to advise you if you are a candidate for this procedure.