Is it normal for my tooth to be sensitive to pressure after crown?

Dr. Nelson Rhodus
Dentistry

In brief: Very common

Very common.

In brief: Very common

Very common.
Dr. Nelson Rhodus
Dr. Nelson Rhodus
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

It's not uncommon.
I would suggest that you call your dentist to explain the situation and request that you be seen in order to check the bite, see if the bite is high, and if it needs to be adjusted or it there is a bigger underlying problem.

It's not uncommon.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Park Firebaugh
Dentistry

In brief: No

First, have your dentist double check the bite.
Secondly, if your tooth was crowned because of a crack, it might be possible that the crack had already caused irreversible nerve damage. Sometimes a crown alone won't solve the problem of a cracked tooth and root canal treatment is then needed to get rid of any uncomfortable symptoms.

In brief: No

Dr. Park Firebaugh
Dr. Park Firebaugh
Dr. William Forsythe