How can I fix my front upper tooth that slightly comes out due to crowding?

Orthodontist. Get a consult from your orthodontist. It may be easier than you think.
2 choices. The non-surgical solution is to straighten your teeth. With proper retention the result will last a lifetime. The surgical solution is to reshape the teeth, putting a straight restoration (veneer, bonding, crown, reshape) on a crooked root. Know that restorations require,periodic maintenance. Ask your Dentist for advice.