What can I do about my keloid scar (2 years) on my nose?

May not be a keloid. Keloid scars are very rare on the nose - they are much more common on the ear or neck. You should consult with a facial plastic surgeon. If it is a keloid, cortisone injections might help. Older keloid scars may need intial surgery followed by injections to keep it from re-growing. Ask a surgeon for advice.
Steroid and Avosil. A steroid injection would be a good place to start. It's possible that topical avosil might help as well. It may need to be excised and then have a steroid injection or possibly superficial radiationl.