What are the consequences of my circumcision?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: It depends
There are no consequences of circumcision, as it is not something faulty that one does.
If it's not done correctly, there may be some damage to the underlying penile structures, bleeding, excessive skin removal, etc. If it's done correctly, however, there should be no consequences. The only thing that I am aware of is those men who have had circumcision, may experience less sexual enhancement.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. George Klauber
There are problems if too much skin is removed. Boys and men can then experience painful erections
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Penis is cleaner
Penis will not have an odor. Glans penis will be less sensitive.
May help if you had premature ejaculations. Your partner may prefer it.

In brief: Penis is cleaner
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. William Forsythe