How could I go about getting a circumcision?

Be referred. If it's for you or your loved one or child, you will need to be referred to either a family practitioner or urologist trained to perform this kind of procedures. Family practitioners usually circumcise male infants until they reach 10 lbs or 2 weeks old (in my practice). Remember that most insurance won't pay for circumcision for religious/personal reasons nowadays.
See a urologist. Make an appointment to consult with a local urologist. He/she is an expert at circumcision surgery.