What kind of complications could arise during pregnancy if you have cerebral palsy?

Having a baby may . Change your lifestyle considerably, financially, practically, physically and socially, so many things need to be taken into account. Not every woman with cerebral palsy will have the same experience, but be prepared to accept that pregnancy may make the effects of cerebral palsy worse. You may need help with carrying out your usual activities.Your medications may have adverse affect on the fetus.