I have a pain in my chest which is worse when i press on it above my right breast and in same place in back? Dont think I've cracked anything? Stress?

Dr. Steven Reidbord

In brief: Maybe stress

Mental stress can cause aches and pains, and it can also make us notice "real" aches and pains more.
It's impossible to know the root cause over the internet, it could be a muscle strain, bruised rib, etc. If it doesn't get better soon, please see a doctor in person. You could also try aspirin, ibuprofen, or acetominophen (tylenol) to see if that helps.

In brief: Maybe stress

Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Stuart Hickerson

In brief: Costochondritis

This chest wall pain is likely costochonritis.
Radiates to your back because the nerve innervates your rib goes to your backthis chest wall pain is likely costochonritis. Radiates to your back because the nerve innervates your rib goes to your back.

In brief: Costochondritis

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Adam Levy