When i smile or laugh u could see more than half of my gum. Is it bcs my gum is longer?

Dr. Dinh Bui
Dentistry

In brief: Gumm smile

Your condition is termed 'gummy smile'.
It can be caused by the hypoeruption of the teeth, or your teeth fail to erupt fully out of the gum. It also can be a skeletal anomaly of which the maxilla protruded as in the case of excessive maxillary overjet. It also could be caused by the short philtrum, of which the lip inadequately covering the maxilla. Can be treated with proper diagnosis.

In brief: Gumm smile

Your condition is termed 'gummy smile'.
Dr. Dinh Bui
Dr. Dinh Bui
Dr. Robert Landman
Dentistry

In brief: GUM

As Dr. Bui stated, its likely anatomic/genetic in nature, do you resemble either of parents in that way.
? If you find it problematic, consult with your dentist about potential treatment options

In brief: GUM

Dr. Robert Landman
Dr. Robert Landman
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Probably

Probably.

In brief: Probably

Probably.
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Steven Seres