32 weeks pregnant, haven't felt any braxton hicks, is this bad? Also, does this mean i will likely have an easy labor/delivery?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: No no

Normal not to feel any braxton hicks normal if u feel a few, normal if u do not, that has nothing to do with whether labor will be easy or not, that depends on how big the baby is and how it is coming down the birth cannal and how big your pelvis is, what is more important is for u to get an ultrasound at 34-36 weeks for an estimated weight and check the fluid and position, all my pts get that.

In brief: No no

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham