I'm 4 weeks pregnant & i had a really bad cold & sore throat, i took children's alcohol/aspirin/ & ibuprofen free triaminic syrup, will my baby be ok?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

There is no evidence of any problems with the ingredients in triaminic, which is listed as a class b drug.
Class a drugs are those few where major amounts of research have showed no harm, but class b drugs are considered to be very safe. However, it is a good idea in the future to discuss use of otc drugs in advance with your OB provider. Am glad you are so concerned, good luck with pregnancy.

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Adam Smith