I believe my son had ADHD and I am looking for natural remedies any suggestions?

No natural cures. Adhd, we're finding, is a broad, complex illness that for thorough control requires stimulant medication therapy, or other neuroactive drugs like clonidine. However, there is a lot that can be done in addition or to help mild adhd kids function: social training, organizational help, proper sleep, classroom modifications. But these are only sides, the main therapy for adhd is medicinal.
Natural. Natural treatment for adhd is seen a well train professional who could establish a correct diagnosis and discuss best treatment options with you. Medication has been the mainstay in the management of this complex disorder, however behavioral intervention, parenting and neurofeedback have also proven to be beneficial in some cases. A well educated parent could make the best choice for his or her child.
Do what works. Better to look for effective treatments rather than so-called "natural" cures. The meds that are effective work to facilitate "natural" neuro-transmission thru pathways in the brain that are not working "naturally" without the meds. Other supporting measures are helpful &necessary, but don't delay your son's chance for success, self-esteem & healthy development holding out for a "magical" herb.
None reliable. There are no 'natural remidies' that have shown by double blind controlled studies to be comparable to stimulant medications.
Combine effort. While there are no natural cures for adhd there are some steps you can take naturally to improve your child's adhd symptoms. Diet is key: sugars, dyes, and overly processed foods can contribute to inattention & hyperactivity. A team approach from teachers helps w/structure & learning. There is a product called added attention by buried treasure rich in b-vitamins that is effective with inattention.
Bad idea. "natural" remedies for adhd don't exist. There are no proven natural treatments for adhd. The standard of care is the use of stimulant medication. When this is not done, patients are at high risk for drug use, alcoholism, motor vehicle accidents, unwanted pregnancy, financial problems, educational failure, legal problems, and interpersonal difficulties. Adhd is a chronic pervasive condition.