Since green tea is a natural body cleanser will it affect ADHD medications?

Dr. Subir Mitra
In brief: Green tea
No. Green tea should not affect adhd medications.

In brief: Green tea
Dr. Subir Mitra
Dr. Subir Mitra
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Possibly
I answered that question for a previous visitor to this site.
Briefly green tea has antioxidants and caffeine in it. Antioxidents can speed liver metabolism and slow negative affects of adhd meds. Caffeine can stimulate the urinary tract speeding up excretion of the metabolites from the livers breakdown of the medication. You might need more medication to have the same effect, drinking green tea.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Daniel Rudolph
Agreed. Some of the factors to consider is the amount of green tea that is being consumed as well. The more consumed the more the effect that may be seen on the ADHD medication.
Dr. Eric Weisman