My daughter has adhd, does anyone know natural ways to cure this?

Dr. Mary Ann Block
General Practice

I have been treating adhd symptoms naturally for 20 years.
Finding the cause and fixing the problem keeps the child from taking class ii controlled and addictive substances for the symptoms and avoids any potential side effects of the drugs.

Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Alfredo Soto
There is no evidence in the scientific literature that ADHD responds to "natural" cures other than behavioral management by the parent and teachers. One small study did show a benefit from the bark of a french tree called pycnogenol, but the study is preliminary. Stimulants remain the mainstay of treatment for ADHD.
Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: There are none

Natural cures for adhd don't exist.
Please see my health guides for discussion of this issue. The amer acad of pediatrics has published guidelines for treatment of adhd. These emphatically recommend stimulant medication. When this isn't done, there is an increased risk for motor vehicle accidents, drug/alcohol abuse, pregnancy, educational failure, financial ruin, interpersonal failure.

In brief: There are none

Natural cures for adhd don't exist.
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni

In brief: No

There is no cure for adhd, but it often resolves as the child enters adulthood.

In brief: No

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Shontae Buffington