What kind if dictor do I need after a car wreck that flipped my car three times. My neck and shoulder hurt bad. I think the force and seatbelt problem?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: ER vs primary care

From the accident you describe, most people would have been seen in the er afterwards.
If you were not and now have these complaints, go there now. If emergency exams & xrays have already been done in an er and no life-threatening injuries found, see your primary md/do as soon as you can. If specialist care like orthopedics or other is needed, s/he can facilitate those referrals.

In brief: ER vs primary care

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Adam Levy