I am 9w 5d pregnant. I have terrible hip pain in both my hips and sometimes in my back. Is it too early for this to be happening? Should i worry?

Dr. Will Moorehead
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: No

Although you are early in your pregnancy it is not unusual to have diverse muscle and joint pain as your body adapt to the hormonal changes and growth of the fetus.
Stay as active s possible; perform daily stretching exercises and communicate your concerns with your ob. Know that pregnancy is not a disease, but a normal health condition. Enjoy the miracle.

In brief: No

Dr. Will Moorehead
Dr. Will Moorehead
Dr. Michael Patney
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Nope

Congratulations! you will be experiencing a whole gambit of body symptoms as you adapt to the baby's growth and prepare for delivery.
Intermittent musculoskeletal pain with hormone changes can be and is normal. If it becomes severe though i would discuss with your OB as this can be signs of developing issues they need to be aware of.

In brief: Nope

Dr. Michael Patney
Dr. Michael Patney
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham