I have a small white dot on the corner of my eye.?

Dr. David Chandler
Ophthalmology

In brief: Possibly a cyst

If the white spot is in the inside corner on the fleshy membrane, it may be a small cyst or blocked gland.
If it is on the eye itself, it also might be a conjunctival cyst, or possibly a pingueculum, which is a white or yellowish spot usually to the inside or outside of the colored part of the eye. It is a benign growth which is actually a degeneration of elastic tissue under the conjunctiva.

In brief: Possibly a cyst

Dr. David Chandler
Dr. David Chandler
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Plugged gland

This is most likely a plugged excretory gland on the skin in that location.
When that happens, the water in the secretion is absorbed leaving the white oil. This can easily be removed by your ophthalmologist if it bothers you but these are benign and will cause no trouble if left alone.

In brief: Plugged gland

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Keegan Duchicela