I have a pimple like bump next to urethral opening and i was sexually active two weeks ago. I just found it 3 days ago. Should i be worried?

Dr. Heidi Gilchrist
Dermatology

In brief: Possibly

If you had unprotected sex, it is possible that you contracted a sexually transmitted infection.
You should see a dermatologist or a urologist or at least visit a public health clinic to get screened for stis.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Heidi Gilchrist
Dr. Heidi Gilchrist
Dr. Lisa Oldson

In brief: Possible STD

While there are harmless cysts or other bumps that can occur in the genital area, you definitely need an exam to rule out an std such as hpv causing genital warts.
While online std clinics or fast track std clinics are great for screening, nothing replaces the exam from a primary care provider (or gyne) when you have a bump. Use condoms, but get checked first. Get couples std testing.

In brief: Possible STD

Dr. Lisa Oldson
Dr. Lisa Oldson
Dr. Gregory Hines

Be seen for an exam.

Be seen for an exam.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham