Been a year now and not getting pregnant dr NT taking it serious and NT giving medication nd he not refer me to gyenecologist yet so upset help pls?

Laco of pregnancy. If you own physician will not refer you to a gyn with infertility expertise, and suggest that you find one yourself. You can check with the local medical society, and a local medical school. You should be able to find someone who can do a proper work up, and hopefully start you on your way to being a mother.