I have the stomach flu. I just feel nauseous and shaky. How do I feel not as nauseous?

Stomach flu. Start with clear liquid like water, soda that is clear, or sports hydration drinks. Sip often to prevent dehydration. Work up to solids with bland foods like bananas, rice, applesauce, toast, gelatin, or chicken. Avoid alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, dairy ; high fat foods. A simple way to v nausea is w ginger. You can drink slightly flattened ginger ale or nibble on crystallized ginger.Or pour.
Phenergan (promethazine) or zofran. Stomach flu is on the rice follow bland diet, replete the losses, chicken or tics soup and check with your doctor regarding a prescription for Phenergan (promethazine) or zofran do you can keep food and fluids down.