Hi doctor I have acne on my nose , it is the first place i had acne at , it is stubborn .Since i had it, my nose is kind of bigger and I have oily oily?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Nasal Acne

It isn't uncommon to suffer from periodic acne on your nose.
As your body sheds dead skin and oil is released from your glands, a blockage can form within one or more of the hair follicles on your nose. Over time, these follicles can suffer an inflammation and irritation, which results in the formation of a whitehead, pimple or zit. Prescription meds like epiduo or ziana can control nasal acne.

In brief: Nasal Acne

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Sheila Calderon

In brief: Male hormone cause

Nose acne can be aggravating since it makes your nose seem large and red.
I recommend salicylic acid wash with a facial brush when showering to slow down the inflammation and newer blemishes. See your doctor for prescription medacation as well as a long term plan to deal with the ongoing problems that occur. Male testosterone contributes to breakouts so always clean your face after exercising.

In brief: Male hormone cause

Dr. Sheila Calderon
Dr. Sheila Calderon