Hi doctor I have acne on my nose, it is the first place I had acne at, it is stubborn. Since I had it, my nose is kind of bigger and I have oily oily?

Nasal Acne. It isn't uncommon to suffer from periodic acne on your nose. As your body sheds dead skin and oil is released from your glands, a blockage can form within one or more of the hair follicles on your nose. Over time, these follicles can suffer an inflammation and irritation, which results in the formation of a whitehead, pimple or zit. Prescription meds like epiduo or ziana can control nasal acne.
Male hormone cause. Nose acne can be aggravating since it makes your nose seem large and red. I recommend salicylic acid wash with a facial brush when showering to slow down the inflammation and newer blemishes. See your doctor for prescription medacation as well as a long term plan to deal with the ongoing problems that occur. Male testosterone contributes to breakouts so always clean your face after exercising.