Lately I've been sick with a light sniffles. I blew my nose and hour ago and popped my ear..I still can't hear well..Is it safe to use ear drops?

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Allergies.

That sounds like allergies.
Nasal congestion, runny nose, cough, headache, facial pains and earache can be triggered by fragrances, dust mites, grass, trees, pets, environmental molds and such. There are outdoor and indoor allergens. OTC nasal steroid and nasal saline are worth a try. Ear drops won't get to the root of the issue.

In brief: Allergies.

That sounds like allergies.
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Sireesha Vemuri

In brief: Popping is inner ear

Usually inner ear pressure changes when you have the sniffles which causes was to pop , wax drops are for external ear canal.

In brief: Popping is inner ear

Dr. Sireesha Vemuri
Dr. Sireesha Vemuri
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology