I have severe pain in my arms and joint and gets swollen sometimes?

See your doc. Your very brief description suggests a rheumatologic or arthritic condition. Depending on your age there are varying differential diagnosis for your symptoms. Have yourself checked by your primary care physician and if needed a referral to a specialist like a rheumatologist may be made.