I have recently been diagnose with idc er+pr+; fortunatelly the tumor is very little (4 mm or less), may i take bee propolis for inmunity?.

Dr. Steve Martinez
Breast Surgery

In brief: You may

I do not have any information that this has been used in clinical trials of breast cancer, specifically, but bee propolis has been shown to have anti cancer activity in breast cancer cells in the laboratory.
In short, it is of unproven benefit, but is unlikely to harm you.

In brief: You may

Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Doubt it helps any

You do not need anything more done as tumors this small rarely if ever cause a probelm in the future.
We have no good medicines to increase your immunity which is probably normal anyway.

In brief: Doubt it helps any

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Adam Levy