Which type for 4 unit bridge you recommend on back molar teeth #11 to 14. Is it crown- porcelain fused to high noble metal, gold, or pure porcelain.?

Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Porc - High Noble

I would recommend implants before this long span bridge involving the canine.
Is this an option ? Otherwise, the porc - high noble is my recommendation for fit and esthetics.

In brief: Porc - High Noble

Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Comisi
Dentistry

In brief: Depends on the need

The types of materials that i chose for my patient is dependent on the occlusion (bite) the types of dental material or natural tooth on the opposing tooth structure and the force of the bite.
Any and all of those choices and their combination could be right.

In brief: Depends on the need

Dr. John Comisi
Dr. John Comisi
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Usually would not

The biggest concern is the length of the span.
Gold is unaestheitc and soft. The pfm bridge could flex and the porcelain could crack. Some of the new ceramics could work, but have you ruled out implants?

In brief: Usually would not

Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry

In brief: See below

Your bridge involves replacing two missing teeth.
If the teeth on either side of the missing ones are healthy, i would strongly suggest you have implants done rather then cutting down to healthy teeth. If that is not an option you can use porelcain to gold but i would use a zirconium bridge. They are very strong and without metal.

In brief: See below

Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. James Donley
Dentistry

In brief: Depends

#11 thru 13 could be porcelain fused to high noble metal & #14 gold (high noble metal or all porcelain fused to metal.
All gold would be very unesthetic. Would not recommend pure porcelain, although some ceramic materials might be used to replace just one tooth. More than one missing tooth might flex and break.

In brief: Depends

Dr. James Donley
Dr. James Donley
Dr. Marsha Davis