Infected sty under upper eyelid in l eye x 3 wks, now a sty in r eye. Both eye drainage/crusty. Iv abx done, oral steroid done. Oral abx done. ?

Dr. Deepak Raja
Ophthalmology

In brief: Stye treatment

If you have styes on both upper lids, then you likely have have underlying blepharitis (lid inflammation) which is causing your meibomian glands to become occluded and infected (like a pimple).
Treatment is usually warm compresses for at least 12 minutes followed by lid massages with possible antibiotic/steroid combination eyedrop. I would see an eye care provider to make sure that's what it is.

In brief: Stye treatment

Dr. Deepak Raja
Dr. Deepak Raja
Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology

In brief: See an

See an ophthalmologist for this.
It not be a stye but a chalazion.

In brief: See an

See an ophthalmologist for this.
It not be a stye but a chalazion.
Dr. Tim Conrad
Dr. Tim Conrad