Can you please recommend some effective precautions to keep newborn from getting swine flu?

Swine flu. Following good hand washing techniques and reducing you baby's exposure to sick people might cutvthatvrisk down dramatically.
Vaccinate the others. If flu vaccine is given to everybody else around a baby, then the baby has much less chance of catching the flu. Staying away from crowds and not having visitors are other ways to decrease the chance of a baby getting the flu from someone. Also, breastfeeding may help, as some protective antibodies are passed from mother to baby through the breastmilk.