Should I give into my sister-in-laws constant nagging of getting the MMR vaccine for my 11 month old son?

Dr. Sari Nabulsi
In brief: MMr vaccine
Vaccine in children is essential to help protecting children against life threatening illnesses like measles, rubella and mumps.
Yes, you need to nag her to do.

In brief: MMr vaccine
Yes, you need to nag her to do.
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
David Miller
In brief: Absolutely
An MMR is part of the scheduled vaccinations for your 11 month old.
He should get that along with all of his other vaccinations in order to protect not only him but also those around him from these highly contagious and often dangerous diseases.

In brief: Absolutely
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
In brief: At or after age 1
Unless you are located or traveling through a region with a known outbreak, we don't give this until a year of age and a booster between 4-6.
As long as someone anywhere in the world can fly in while incubating these illnesses, they can pass them to your unvaccinated kid.The past research used as scare tactics by the vaccine hater crowd from 1998 was proven fraudulent.

In brief: At or after age 1
Dr. Cindy Juster