What can I do if my 16 yo son has been recently diagnosed with autism and is denying he has any problems, what should I do?

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: See a psychologist
See a psychologist as this requires professional assistance.

In brief: See a psychologist
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Kevin Windisch
In brief: Get help
See a mental health professional.
Why continue to suffer with whatever symptoms he is having when there is some relief to be had with the right help.

In brief: Get help
See a mental health professional.
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral
In brief: A core deficit in
Autism is lack of theory of mind, the inabilty to understand that , not why, someone can have a different point of view, the same reason he thinks you & all his teachers are wrong when you propose non-preferred tasks.
He needs a therapist with expertise in autism. You can also give him books by dr. Temple grandin. She answers emails from people with autism through her publisher, future horizons.

In brief: A core deficit in
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Shontae Buffington