While doing brush to my tooths then blood is coming out from my germs?

Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dentistry

In brief: Most Likely Perio

Without more information i can't be specific, but the most likely answer would be a form of periodontal disease or gingivitis.
There is also a stress induced disorder called anug (also known as "trenchmouth " from ww1 soldiers would develop while in the trench's of ground warfare) which can cause gum pain throughout mouth. Best idea is to see a dentist asap for an exam and diagnosis.

In brief: Most Likely Perio

Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dr. Thomas Graber
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Multiple pos causes

I suggest you see your dentist.
You could have gum inflammation/infection. You could have a clotting problem. Your question is important and someone should check you.

In brief: Multiple pos causes

I suggest you see your dentist.
Dr. Thomas Graber
Dr. Thomas Graber
Dr. Adam Smith