A bloody breast cyst aspiration, cytology negative but surgeon concerned as it was chunkier than expected. Why is chunky a concern? What does it mean?

Breast cyst. Cytology result negative means it's not cancer. Cytology result is given by a Pathologist, not by surgeon. However, if surgeon is suspicious, you should undergo for a biopsy to get a definitive answer.
Well. Chunkier means it had tissue in it that he felt was unusual. The cytology is important though. If chunky cancer cells were in there they would likely be seen. Low risk for br. Ca at your age but follow dr's advise and don't be afraid to get another opinion.