I get calluses in between my little toes that i cut off periodically sometimes it hurts so bad it sends pain thru my whole foot and leg shake?

In brief: Helloma Molle

Its a condition where calluses form between the little toes of the feet.
They result from the underlying bone of the opposing toes rubbing against each other. Aside from removing the calluses, you could try padding the area. If nothing helps, a podiatrist could perform a small procedure to remove portions of the underlying bone which are causing problems.

In brief: Helloma Molle

Dr. Glenn Aufseeser
Dr. Glenn Aufseeser
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Depends on the cause

Many things can cause calluses.
Some reasons that one may develop a callus include: viral infections (warts), friction, pressure, repedetive trauma, and a limitation of joint motion. Some genetic conditions may also cause people to develop calluses on the hands and the feet. Treatment depends on the cause of the problem. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Depends on the cause

Many things can cause calluses.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat