I got a bang on my head during football, my eye has gone black and bloodshot and my face is numb and teeth are numb?

Dr. Brock Ridenour
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Facial Fracture?

Given your age and sex i assume that you were playing a recreational game of football and were not wearing a helmet or facemask? Since you didn't describe a period of unconsciousness, i assume the black eye, facial numbness and numbess of the teeth are related to a fracture of the orbit and or maxilla.
You need to have a ct scan and be evaluated as soon as possible.

In brief: Facial Fracture?

Dr. Brock Ridenour
Dr. Brock Ridenour
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Go to ER

If your primary provider's clinic is already closed, go to er. Simple concussion doesn't cause numbness of the face and teeth - and bloodshot eyes.
Avoid further complications by having an immediate treatment. Take care!

In brief: Go to ER

Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Eric Weisman