Hello, i am 28 years old and my problem is that the head of my penis is not coming out. I tried to strech it a lot but it just pains but does not come?

Dr. Patricio Gargollo
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Are you overweight?

Are you overweight? Are you circumcised?

In brief: Are you overweight?

Dr. Patricio Gargollo
Dr. Patricio Gargollo

In brief: Phimosis

It sounds like you may be suffering from phimosis, which is a condition found in uncircumcised men and boys in which the glans, or head, of the penis becomes trapped behind the foreskin.
There is usually a tight ring in the foreskin that makes it difficult to retract the foreskin over the glans. This can be problematic, and i suggest you see an urologist for an examination and treatment.

In brief: Phimosis

Dr. John Tillett
Dr. John Tillett
Dr. William Forsythe