I need help getting pregnant i been trying for three years but im always on my period and im 27 i get these hug blood clots?

Dr. Edward Ramirez
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Infertility Workup

After one year of trying a couple is considered to have infertility problems.
It would be a good idea to go see a specialist rather than your ob/gyn at this point. Even though you have your period it does not necessarily mean that you are ovulating. There may also be a male factor involved, so it would be wise for your partner to be evaluated as well.

In brief: Infertility Workup

Dr. Edward Ramirez
Dr. Edward Ramirez
Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: See a gyn for a work

Up u need to diagnsoe and cure your abnormal bleeding problem 1st and the work on teh infert problem.

In brief: See a gyn for a work

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Jane Van Dis