I need help getting pregnant I been trying for three years but im always on my period and im 27 I get these hug blood clots?

Infertility Workup. After one year of trying a couple is considered to have infertility problems. It would be a good idea to go see a specialist rather than your ob/gyn at this point. Even though you have your period it does not necessarily mean that you are ovulating. There may also be a male factor involved, so it would be wise for your partner to be evaluated as well.
See a gyn for a work. Up u need to diagnsoe and cure your abnormal bleeding problem 1st and the work on teh infert problem.