Why do I feel like I am going crazy and feel like I am swayin i been this way for 3years and I have been to the doctor and they wil not to a CT scan?

Dr. Lisa Rankin
ADHD & Autism

In brief: Imaging needed

If you have truly been having psychiatric symptoms ( going crazy ) and you have been off balance for three years you need some type of brain imaging.
An MRI would provide much more detail and useful information than a ct scan. The imaging may show nothing abnormal but that information can be helpful as it will help direct towards the next possible cause. Your primary can order this test.

In brief: Imaging needed

Dr. Lisa Rankin
Dr. Lisa Rankin
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Complex

The reasons for some sort off swaying could be complex - it could reflect a movement disorder, a cerebellar problem, and inner ear or vestibular problem, medication issues, or even a psychological somatoform disorder.
Consulting with and ENT or neurologist about the persistence of the complaint and how bothersome it is could prompt more aggressive eval, but there would be costs - but risks of not.

In brief: Complex

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine