I was wondering about ovarian cancer my aunt just recently had it and i used to have ovarian cysts also trying to get pregnant and nothing yet .?

In brief: Give it time

If you have been trying to get pregnant and have been unsuccessful after 12 months of unprotected intercourse, then you and your partner should see a fertility specialist.
Women form cysts every month during a proper cycle in preparation to get pregnant. Cysts can also be formed due to benign diesease which may not resolve on their own. Cancer cysts will never go away.

In brief: Give it time

Dr. AARATHI Cholkeri-Singh
Dr. AARATHI Cholkeri-Singh
Dr. Jane Van Dis