I am having lower left abdominal pain that has been going on for about a day I am having white stool and threw up bile once what is wrong with me?

In brief: Get checked

The symptoms you are describing has a wide range of diagnosis.
As an example, white stool is usually seen with biliary obstruction because bile is what give stool it's color. However you reported vomiting bile which is against the diagnosis of biliary obstruction. I advise you get checked by your primary care physician.

In brief: Get checked

Dr. Shady Macaron
Dr. Shady Macaron
Dr. Nicole Basa
Surgery

In brief: Bowel obstruction

Left lower quadrant abdominal pain can be due to many things such as a small bowel obstruction, especially if you have a history of abdominal operations.
Also diverticulitis which is due to inflammation of the sigmoid colon is a possibility. Bilious vomiting with pale stools can be due to a small bowel obstruction or common bile duct obstruction due to cholelithiasis vs. A mass in the duct.

In brief: Bowel obstruction

Dr. Nicole Basa
Dr. Nicole Basa
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine