Want to consult with a doctor who has the most experience with remicade (infliximab) for chrons/colitis problems, in the san francisco bay area. Please advise.?

Best bet - UCSF. Check with the gastroenterology division of the department of internal medicine. They can advise you about the best choice of therapy for cd if that is the correct diagnosis. They are several other choices beyond Remicade (infliximab) that may be more appropriate or safer.