I am taking amoxicillin 500mg cap sandoz, can I still smoke marijuana?

Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: No

Mj is illegal and dangerous.
Using it is never acceptable whether or not you're using Amoxicillin or doxycycline.

In brief: No

Mj is illegal and dangerous.
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Pot

If u do so, u are compromising your immune system, the opposite of what the antibiotic is trying to help you boost.

In brief: Pot

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Marihuana

If it is legal in your state aside of danger of smoking and marijuana addictive properties your risk of additional side effects, while taking antibiotics is small.
I would recommend against it, because if you are sick, marihuana aside of getting you high will slow the recovery.

In brief: Marihuana

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Eric Weisman