How will my relationship with my husband change with a new baby?

In brief: That's up to you two
You can look at the child as a common responsibility and let it bring you closer together as you help each other through the difficulties, much as military service can make people friends for life.
Or you can find one of the many ways ("not my job", "baby loves me more", "you don't know what i'm going through") that a baby can pull you apart. The relationship will be what you make of it.

In brief: That's up to you two
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
This is wise and good advice.
Dr. Salil Gupta
In brief: Life transforming
Having a new baby is very exciting and happy event in most marriages.
But it is a transforming event in marriages and life will never be same as before! the time commitment, roles and routines all will be changed and fun as well as stress level goes high. Preparation and understanding of these changes are crucial to enjoy the baby and effectively deal with the stress associated with this event.

In brief: Life transforming
Dr. Salil Gupta
Dr. Salil Gupta
Dr. Julia Sundel
In brief: Less time
This will be an exciting yet stressful time for you guys.
You won't have as much time for your husband since you will have a new little person to take care of. You will be sleeping less and perhaps more irritable. It's ok. Take a break and try to find a few minutes a day to connect with your spouse. Congrats on the new addition!

In brief: Less time
Dr. Julia Sundel
Dr. Julia Sundel
Dr. Irwin Berkowitz
In brief: Life B.C. and A.C.
There are two separate lives; before children and after children.
Life before children centers around the two of you. After the birth your lives center around junior. Prepare to make accommodations for the baby's needs but try to make some personal time for the two of you to further your relationship.

In brief: Life B.C. and A.C.
Dr. Irwin Berkowitz
Dr. Irwin Berkowitz
Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: Stronger connection
Kids enrich your life but do present a strong challenge.
They will bring you closer if you keep one thing in mind. Put the marriage first and not the kids in front of the marriage. Without a strong marriage the kids can't be as happy as they can be. Make time, keep connected physically, get away and love each other. The kids' happiness will follow!

In brief: Stronger connection
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: You are parents
Children do change everything.
You are no longer single, and no longer a couple. You are a family. A new baby requires adjusting. Initially there is less time for each other. Make a conscious effort to talk, share, spend a few moments quality time together every day. A new baby can bring you closer even through the stress and changes.

In brief: You are parents
Children do change everything.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Shontae Buffington