I'm sixteen years old and have found a lump in my breastcould it be breast cancer?

Most likely not. Eventhough it is possible, your age is too young for typical presentation. Other non-malignant conditions are more likely the cause. See a doctor.
Possible but rare. While this is a possibility, it is highly unlikely. Benign breast masses are very common in young women. In particularly thin women, normal breast tissue can feel like a mass. Pay close attention and do not ignore and discuss with your primary care physician. Call sooner for a changing or growing mass or one associated with discharge,
Unlikely. An overwhelming majority of breast lumps in teenagers are benign tumors, called fibroadenomas. I recommend that you tell your parents what you have found so that they can schedule an appointment with your pediatrician. They will likely order a painless test (an ultrasound) and refer you to a breast specialist to seek out their opinion.