Is moderate sweet fruits like blueberry, raspberry, plum, peach, orange, grapes etc bad for type 2 diabetes? What should I look for when getting fruits?

Fruits and diabetes. Fruits are fine for people with diabetes. But you have to find fruits with a fair amount of fiber, and eat them in moderate quantities as parts of mixed meals also containing proteins and a little bit of fat. Stick with apples, blueberries, cranberries, raspberries and grapes for the most part, and the others for variety's sake.
In moderation. The secret is moderation which for some folks is challenging. You should meet with a nutritionist and go on th web site of the american diabetes association which has loads of great free info for meal planning.
Fruits. Those fruits are all good. The only thing matters is how to control yourself from eating too much.