I have a tiny red bump at the corner of my mouth. I have not been kissed (or sexually active) in a over a year. Is it oral herpes or could it be acne?

Probably acne... Probably either acne or an ingrown hair. That said, if you have the herpes virus in your body, it never really goes away. It may become temporarily dormant, but if the corner of your mouth has been stretched (trip to the dentist or eating a big mac), or if your immune system is down due to stress, it can flare back up. Not being sexually active for the last year doesn't really matter here.
GOK. That stands for god only knows. If you want to know what it is, you will need to see a dentist or a physician to accurately diagnose it. There are many possibilities and without actually being able to personally see it, we can't give you a good answer, especially the right one.