What should I do to help my teenage son who is hooked to smoking indian hemp?

Dr. Satinder Aggarwal

In brief: PCP/PSYCHOLOGIST

Talk to teenager directly if not helpful get professional help of pcp, psychologist, psychiatrist, narcotic anonymous.
These soft drugs are gateway to other experimental drugs.

In brief: PCP/PSYCHOLOGIST

Dr. Satinder Aggarwal
Dr. Satinder Aggarwal
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: He isnt "hooked"

Hemp, while derived from the same plant, does not contain the active chemical delta-9-thc and can't get you high.
It does not produce a physical dependency. If you believe your son is "hooked" on it, it is a psychological and not a physical dependency. Your pediatrician or primary care physician should be consulted, and he may need to see a mental health specialist.

In brief: He isnt "hooked"

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Cindy Juster