My ude showed that: gram +ve cocci chlameydia trachomatis weak +ve streptococcus spp. +ve for enterococcus (many) is this curable and what to take?

GO see your doc. Sounds like a bad infection that needs antibiotics and monitoring. Go see your doctor for your meds.
See your doctor. Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.