Endless burping, just after food & when hungry. No gall bladder. Acid relux? I take prevacid (lansoprazole) 15mg qd. Increase?

Hiatal hernia. You may have gerd associated with a hiatal hernia or paraesophageal hernia which are conditions where the stomach has moved into the chest cavity through a defect in the diaphragm. Surgery is sometimes indicated.
Probably. It would be best to increase the Prevacid (lansoprazole) to 30 mg daily for a couple of weeks and if that is no help then to 30 mg twice daily. If that does not work then you should be seen. Many people with repeated burping have a problem with swallowing air called aerophagia but you should be seen to be sure it is nothing other than that.
Need evaluation. You should probably check in with your primary care doctor. Your symptoms can be a sign of other conditions like infection with helicobacter pylori or an ulcer. Increasing your Prevacid (lansoprazole) to 30 mg a day may help your symptoms but may not address the underlying problem.