I have a sore throat and my jaw hurts and my head hurts. I also had a bad toothache a week ago. Do I need a dentist or doctor?

Perhaps both? There is no way to know for sure without actually examining you. My guess is that you have both a dental and a medical problem, although it is possible that the two are related. If you still have a toothache start with a dentist, otherwise start with a physician but also see a dentist as soon as possible as the cause of the toothache will probably resurface as pain soon!
Probably both. It sounds like you have a tooth problem and a dentist can be helpful with it. It also sounds like you may have a medical problem also... A physician can help you there. You may also need to see a facial pain specialist if your dentist cannot help you with your jaw pain. Best of luck!
See Dentist First. People may associate a sore throat w/ a flu/cold or it may be due to a tooth issue. The fact that your jaw hurts, may be a sign that your wisdom tooth is erupting and does not have enough space to erupt. You can get a jaw ache, tooth ache, headache, and tonsilitis from this. So it may be an easier route to see your dentist first. If he/she is unable to see anything they will refer you to your doc.